Insurance companies are in the business of settling claims for as little as possible. I have negotiated substantial settlements with insurance companies for decades. If you have an insurance claim or case, and you think the settlement they have offered is not fair or reasonable, please feel free to call me. I will get you every penny you deserve.
In New York State, you have the absolute right to change attorneys at any time or for any reason.
- If you are being neglected by your present lawyer
- If he or she does not take your phone calls
- If you feel he or she is not handling your injury case the way you think it should be handled
- Most importantly if you have you decided that you want to change attorneys, please give me a call. It will not cost you one extra dime.
You will not have to deal with your former attorneys. I will contact them as to your decision and get your file. One call to me is all it will take.
Not every client's case can be worth a million dollars. But even if you feel your injury is minor, you may still be entitled to compensation.
While I have had tremendous success and substantial recoveries in cases involving serious, life-threatening injuries, I have also recovered many millions of dollars on behalf of clients with less serious, even seemingly minor injuries. Such injuries include:
- disc injuries not resulting in surgery
- aggravation of a previous injury or condition
- bone fractures
- rotator cuff tears
- soft tissue injuries
- scarring and bruising
- emotional trauma
- shoulder pain
- back and neck pain
- ligament and tendon injuries
- other nagging injuries that don’t seem to heal
Even if you are not sure who is at fault, or if your injury has healed, give me a call and I'll answer all of your questions.
If you were injured months or even years ago, you may still be eligible to make an insurance claim or start a lawsuit. Bear in mind, there are strict time limitations under New York law. I'll help you figure out if you still have a case. I'll tell you exactly where you stand and what to expect. There is never a charge unless—and until—I recover money for you.