The questions

- Do you have questions about the insurance company's settlement offer in your case?

- Have you been injured but you are not sure if you have a case or what it might be worth?

- Do you think your injury might be too minor to make a claim?

- Do you wish to change attorneys because your present attorney is ignoring you or not giving you adequate representation?

Even if you did not miss any work but still endured pain or limitation of motion on a daily basis, you may be entitled to a substantial recovery.

If you are not sure if you are injured badly enough to make a claim or if it has been a while since your accident occurred and you are still having problems, please call or text me at (716) 361-7777.  I will talk to you personally, no forms to fill out or obligation on your part. One five minute call can answer all your questions—and give you peace of mind.